1.17.2010

hey my man... what it look like

one of my biggest problems in life is i tend to think TOO much. i always want to know what something is going to look like before i get into it. instead of jumping into the project, the fear that it won't look or end up "right" is paralyzing. at the end of the day when nothing new is done, and i have nothing to look back on as progress, i feel defeated, my energy drained, and my momentum lost.

one thing i'm learning and trying to embrace, is that the vision is enough. just the fact that something MOVES me to create is sufficient reason to jump into it. the net will appear. there's no need to ask myself, "hey my man... what it look like?" when i jump into it, the resources will become abundant. people will cooperate. and when the door opens, everything will come out just the way it should. the final product will be amazing.

No comments: