12.22.2008

a quick glance backward, a few steps forward

the end of this year is approaching and so many good
things have happened in the past six months.
i've met a lot of people who have helped me grow as a person.
i've met a lot of awesome artists who are helping me grow as an artist.
i have been given the opportunity and resources to develop
and run an afterschool art program.
i 've gained a measure of clarity on my life and what i'm capable of.
i've gotten a lot of garbage out of my head,
which will help me get a lot of garbage out of my life.

thank you:
ratasha, mcelvanes of various shapes and sizes,
khalilah, develon, antoine, de'angelo, and others.

now i will go on to become an even more phenomenal person.
i will

1. put God first in my life
2. learn to value who i am and what i can offer others
3. stop limiting myself
4. be consistent
5. be non-apologetically Chad
6. determine exactly want i want and need
7. don't be afraid to ask for exactly what i want and need
7. remove the clutter from my my life
8. make myself valuable to others

and there are some things i'd like to have and do.
i will:

1. take more short trips
2. go to Africa
3. shoot hundreds of pictures of my closest family/friends
and variuos mothers-to-be
4. get an iMac computer and an a 120G iPod classic
5. hold the baby Glovers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best in all of those to dose and do not's. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.