12.01.2008

"I thought you were dead..."

i created this blog so that i could keep track
of myself and make sure i was being productive.
though i haven't posted in a month, i haven't been
bullsh... (well, not as much as i could've been), but
unfortunately i wasn't able to blog what i have been
doing this past month.
i finished these three new pieces from the AphroWoman series:
Class of '77 and Glamorous.
I got to show these at the Johnston YMCA's
annual Professional Women's Luncheon.
I also got to hang Glamorous in Antoine Williams' "Minority Report"
exhibit at the Art House in NoDa.

i'm now working on two new AphroWoman
pieces and another mixed media piece called... well, we'll see
that soon.

thanx to Antoine for letting me hang my pieces anywhere near your work at the show. i got quite a bit of encouraging feedback.

this month, i want to start re-focusing on my photography and design work.
now that i've said it, i'll have to jump on it.
latr.



4 comments:

Meesh The Great said...

im diggin the afro woman with the yearbook pictures...very dope

e.Lisha said...

hopefully we can connect for some shooting before the year comes to an end.

raw said...

lets corner the market on ladies with afros

nikkiblanco said...

I'm in love with afro woman... I wanna be her...