9.30.2010

still in progress

few experiences have been more beautiful and engaging than being allowed to photograph women who are comfortable being photographed in their own skin - no make up, no costumes, no disguises, no pretenses. it's an honor to know that people are trusting me enough to let me show them to you as i am seeing them.
i've been growing with my portraiture for a few years now, but i have been very surprised to find that the most comfortable, liberating, and engaging photo sessions have been nudes - for the subjects, as well as for me as the photographer.
for the "in her own skin" series, i've captured eight (8) subjects so far, and i'm very interested to see what else i learn and what continues to unfold as the series progresses.

1 comment:

Goldi gold said...

Keep it going my dude!!! Rise & shine!!!