3.25.2009

Feelin' Good

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"
-Nina Simone

this "warm six days - cold and rainy the next" weather
has gotten me physically feeling a lil' funky, but i really
couldn't be in better spirits. i'm riding this streak
of productivity and creativity and i am loving the feedback
i'm getting.

having a website has been
such a validating experience, and it inspires me to
create new things. i'm trying to jump on every cool idea that
has recently passed through my head. and i'm trying to
collaborate with everybody on everything.

my mini jobs aren't paying the bills, but being able to work
in the arts is a privilege - something i want to hold onto,
so it's motivating me to press harder to make myself more
valuable as an artist, employee, and person. it's also making
me look harder at how to brand myself and develop an
entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic.

among the few things i want in life is to put things out into
the world that garner positive attention. and it's beginning to
happen. image - this time last year i was...
what was i doing?

No comments: