9.11.2008

He Changed The Game

Kanye and that Takashi Murakami are beasts.
This video is an inspiration to me as an artist.
I can't see this whole video not being conceptually fleshed out
before the release of the album, but the album art work
has random elements spattered throughout.

It would be so dope to release parts of a project as if
they were a whole just to later inform the masses that it is actually
a part of awesome series of works that fit together.
Then people could run around the world trying to link
up with people that have the other part of my artwork.
At the rate I'm going, my mother will simply have to find my
grandmother and one of my cousins to put the whole thing together.

ahem...
and without any further ado...

1 comment:

raw said...

this vid is the ish. I love it. You know I still havent heard this album... yea i know I should be ashamed